TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Grout King’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ all refer to the Grout King Building Cleaning Services. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
1. Grout King Building Cleaning Services maintains the website https://www.groutking.ae/
2. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
5. Grout King keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
6. No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link Grout King any respect whatsoever. Grout King will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond Grout King’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
7. All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, the design, look, appearance, graphics, and such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
9. We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws of UAE Main Courts.
11. When you make a booking through Grout King, we will help facilitate the services for your clean and maintenance. Once the clean and maintenance is done the Fees you pay to our cleaners/cleaning company are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward basis. You are liable for any and all taxes (except taxes based on our income).
12. Grout King may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Grout King website 10 days in advance, but with no advance notice mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of rates and fees.
13. Grout King cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of cleaners and users.
14. Grout King checks the backgrounds of cleaners both directly and indirectly via third-party background check services. However, each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know. The users agree to hold Grout King free from the liability for any damage that might cause of the cleaner services by using Grout King.
15. Grout King will charge you for your finalised bookings through the payment method specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorisation of your credit card account prior to your purchase.
16. If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
17. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
18. If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Notification must be in written format and to be sent to email@example.com. We otherwise reserve the right to levy a certain charge up to AED 100 cover any relevant administrative expenses.
19. Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
20. Grout King has the right to apply penalties to its cleaners in the case of damage to the houses or house interiors in order to protect the community. Cleaners are responsible for houses and interiors during the process of getting into the house to getting out of the house. Cleaners are obliged to fully cover the damage they cause.
21. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. Grout King may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
22. Grout King will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, and Amex credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Customers can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members' work while they are on duty. On-Site Inspections consist of a walk-through with the cleaner and/or the client during regular business hours.
A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed will be treated as a follow-up to ensure our clients’ satisfaction is met.